Fits the following Audi models:
Audi A3 3-Door Hatchback Gen 2 8P1 Pre-facelift (2003 to 2008)
Audi A3 5-Door Hatchback Gen 2 8PA Pre-facelift (2004 to 2008)
- Projector Devil Eye DRL LED headlights
- Black interior with clear unpatterned lens
- Brand new and boxed
- Direct Replacement for Original Equipment
- Suitable for left and right hand drive countries
- 12 months manufacturer warranty and come securely packaged
- Suitable as a replacement for cars with automatic/electric levelling - Levelling motors are included
NOT suitable for cars with factory-fitted or aftermarket HID/Xenon lighting
- E-Approved and Road Legal for use in the UK and other suitable EU countries.This means that these lights will pass all UK MOT tests
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING
- Condensation or misting may occur inside this light unit from time to time. This is due to moisture in the air, and not due to any leak or fault with the lights. It will clear as the moisture evaporates, but may take some time, particularly in cold, wet, humid weather.
- Condensation will not be accepted as a valid reason for a warranty return. If this is not acceptable to you, please do not buy the lights.
Upgrade the look of your car with these stylish, modern projector headlights. Designed to be a direct replacement for your original lights, e-approved and with a 12 month guarantee.
These headlights have a single projector main beam lens, standard high beam lens, integrated indicators and integrated LED running light strip with 8 LEDs in each unit. If your existing headlights do not have a DRL function then the LED strip will need to be wired to the side light function
LEDs are not user-replaceable and are covered under the manufacturer's repair or replace warranty
What You Get:
- 1 x left unit & 1 x right unit
- 2 x H1 halogen bulbs (Main Beam)
- 2 x H7 halogen bulbs (Dipped Beam)
- 2 x amber indicator bulbs
- The original indicator bulb holders will need to be transferred to these lights
- For safety reasons head lights should be fitted and adjusted by a professional. You can do a basic setting by eye, but specialised equipment may be needed to be sure that the lights are set correctly and legally.